Our training and employment services support clients to achieve new goals and take their lives in new directions.
For many people that are out of work because of mental illness a return to work can be a fundamental part of the recovery journey. However, all too often those that want to work cannot find the right support to help them achieve and sustain fulfilling employment.
Our employment services provide our clients with the outcome-focused, personalised support they need to enter employment, delivered by expert Mental Health Employment Specialists. Our training services provide opportunities to catch up on basic skills like literacy and numeracy, and to gain key new employment-focused skills.
Our employment and training services include:
- Personalised support planning with expert Mental Health Employment Specialists
- Care planning support focused on the “Work & Occupation” and “Education & Training” sections of the standard Care and Treatment Plan
- Accredited and unaccredited training in key areas, including peer mentoring
- Employment projects providing training in key areas (I.T., horticulture, etc.)
- Access to specialist services including volunteering, training and financial and benefit advice (including a dedicated mental health and money advice line)
- Carers’ support, including training, day care for the cared-for, outreach, support with carers’ assessments, etc.
- Liaison, training and support for employers (including our Time to Change Wales initiative).
For more information please contact Hafal at:
Hafal Head Office
Lakeside Technology Park
Swansea SA7 9FE
Tel: 01792 816600