Our action research project, which took place during July 2017 – April 2018, looked into the experiences of people with a mental illness in contact with the criminal justice system, and more generally, their experiences of episodes of crisis.
- Download the campaign’s concluding Action Plan here.
- Read our online Criminal Justice Survival Guide here.
- Find out more about the project here
- For more background see the original Reducing Risk Achieving Recovery report from 10 years ago here
- Find out about Jo Roberts, service user Champion for the Reducing Risk – Achieving Recovery Action Research Project
- Find out about Hafal’s criminal justice services.
For more information on mental health crisis:-