Safe, welcoming, aspirational: our award-winning housing solutions for people affected by a mental illness.
We employ a progressive model for supported housing. Our clients are encouraged to take positive steps from supported living towards independent living – and we provide a range of solutions to meet their needs at each stage of their recovery journey.
Our housing services include:
● In-patient accommodation at our award-winning Gellinudd Recovery Centre
● 24-hour high needs supported housing
● Temporary accommodation for short-term placement
● Shared accommodation with 7-days-per-week support
● Supporting People services to support individuals to maintain their tenancies and to avoid readmission into hospital
● Floating support provided to people in their own homes
● Support and accommodation for homeless people with a mental illness to find and maintain a tenancy
● General housing support and advice in the community.
For more information on what services are available in your area, or to discuss how we can provide a housing solution for you, please contact the Hafal Housing Team at:
Hafal Head Office
Lakeside Technology Park
Swansea SA7 9FE
Tel: 01792 816600